Section 907.28 | Registration of brand of legume inoculants.
No person shall manufacture or distribute any type of legume inoculant or pre-inoculated seeds in this state until the person has registered the brand of the legume inoculant with the director of agriculture. Applications for registration shall be made on forms obtainable from the director and shall be accompanied by the fee prescribed in section 907.31 of the Revised Code. A copy of each label used with each brand shall be attached to the application form at the time of filing.
(A) Each application for registration of a brand of legume inoculant shall state:
(1) The name and address of the person responsible for distribution of the legume inoculant culture;
(2) The name of the group or groups of plants for which the brand is represented to be effective;
(3) The name or nature of medium or substrata upon which marketed;
(4) The name of the brand of the pure or mixed culture of legume inoculant being registered.
(C) No other person shall be required to register a brand of legume inoculant if the manufacturer has already registered the brand.
Available Versions of this Section
- June 15, 2006 – Senate Bill 189, 126th General Assembly [ View June 15, 2006 Version ]