Section 924.02 | Director to establish marketing programs for agricultural commodities.
(A) Establish procedures by which producers of Ohio agricultural commodities may propose, develop, and operate marketing programs to:
(1) Promote the sale and use of their products;
(2) Develop new uses and markets for such products;
(3) Improve the methods of distributing such products to consumers;
(4) Standardize the quality of such products for specific uses.
(C) Except as provided in section 924.06 of the Revised Code, determine the eligibility of producers to participate in referendums and other procedures that may be required to establish marketing programs for agricultural commodities.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 29, 2013 – House Bill 59, 130th General Assembly [ View September 29, 2013 Version ]