Section 953.25 | Disposal or rendering of raw rendering material requirements.
(A) In the disposal or rendering of raw rendering material, all of the following requirements shall be met:
(1) All raw rendering material shall be processed or disposed of within forty-eight hours after its arrival at the rendering plant;
(2) Each cooking vat or tank shall be airtight, except for proper escapes for steam;
(3) Steam shall be disposed of so as to cause no nuisance;
(4) All skinning and dismembering of an animal body or part thereof shall be done within a building.
(B) Raw rendering material that is not disposed of to a licensee or as provided in division (B), (C), or (D) of section 953.26 of the Revised Code shall be buried at a depth of at least four feet.
Available Versions of this Section
- August 10, 1994 – Senate Bill 73, 120th General Assembly [ View August 10, 1994 Version ]