(A) Accelerated certificate applications shall comply with the form and content requirements outlined in Chapter 4906-2 of the Administrative Code.
(B) Letter of notification and construction notice applications shall contain all data and information necessary to meet the requirements of this rule.
(1) The applicant shall provide the name of the project and applicant's reference number, names and reference number(s) of resulting circuits, a brief description of the project, and why the project meets the requirements for a letter of notification or construction notice application.
(2) If the proposed project is an electric power transmission line or gas pipeline, the applicant shall provide a statement explaining the need for the proposed facility.
(3) The applicant shall provide the location of the project in relation to existing or proposed lines and substations shown on an area system map of sufficient scale and size to show existing and proposed transmission facilities in the project area.
(4) The applicant shall describe the alternatives considered and reasons why the proposed location or route is best suited for the proposed facility. The discussion shall include, but not be limited to, impacts associated with socioeconomic, ecological, construction, or engineering aspects of the project.
(5) The applicant shall describe its public information program to inform affected property owners and tenants of the nature of the project and the proposed timeframe for project construction and restoration activities.
(6) The applicant shall provide an anticipated construction schedule and proposed in-service date of the project.
(7) The applicant shall provide a map of at least 1:24,000 scale clearly depicting the facility with clearly marked streets, roads, and highways, and an aerial image.
(8) The applicant shall provide a list of properties for which the applicant has obtained easements, options, and/or land use agreements necessary to construct and operate the facility and a list of the additional properties for which such agreements have not been obtained.
(9) The applicant shall describe the following information regarding the technical features of the project:
(a) Operating characteristics, estimated number and types of structures required, and right-of-way and/or land requirements.
(b) For electric power transmission lines that are within one hundred feet of an occupied residence or institution, the production of electric and magnetic fields during the operation of the proposed electric power transmission line. The discussion shall include:
(i) Calculated electric and magnetic field strength levels at one meter above ground under the lowest conductors and at the edge of the right-of-way for:
(a) Normal maximum loading.
(b) Emergency line loading.
(c) Winter normal conductor rating.
(ii) A discussion of the applicant's consideration of design alternatives with respect to electric and magnetic fields and their strength levels, including alternate conductor configuration and phasing, tower height, corridor location, and right-of-way width.
(c) The estimated capital cost of the project.
(10) The applicant shall describe the social and ecological impacts of the project.
(a) Provide a brief, general description of land use within the vicinity of the proposed project, including a list of municipalities, townships, and counties affected.
(b) Provide the acreage and a general description of all agricultural land, and separately all agricultural district land, existing at least sixty days prior to submission of the application within the potential disturbance area of the project.
(c) Provide a description of the applicant's investigation concerning the presence or absence of significant archeological or cultural resources that may be located within the potential disturbance area of the project, a statement of the findings of the investigation, and a copy of any document produced as a result of the investigation.
(d) Provide a list of the local, state, and federal governmental agencies known to have requirements that must be met in connection with the construction of the project, and a list of documents that have been or are being filed with those agencies in connection with siting and constructing the project.
(e) Provide a description of the applicant's investigation concerning the presence or absence of federal and state designated species (including endangered species, threatened species, rare species, species proposed for listing, species under review for listing, and species of special interest) that may be located within the potential disturbance area of the project, a statement of the findings of the investigation, and a copy of any document produced as a result of the investigation.
(f) Provide a description of the applicant's investigation concerning the presence or absence of areas of ecological concern (including national and state forests and parks, floodplains, wetlands, designated or proposed wilderness areas, national and state wild and scenic rivers, wildlife areas, wildlife refuges, wildlife management areas, and wildlife sanctuaries) that may be located within the potential disturbance area of the project, a statement of the findings of the investigation, and a copy of any document produced as a result of the investigation.
(g) Provide any known additional information that will describe any unusual conditions resulting in significant environmental, social, health, or safety impacts.