Rule 3333-1-65.7 | Procedures for an institution of higher education receiving payment from department of education.
(A) Except as provided in paragraph (F) of this rule, not later than two weeks after the fifteenth calendar day after the college credit plus course starts, an institution expecting payment on behalf of students enrolled in college credit plus under division (B) of section 3365.06 of the Revised Code, shall provide notice to the department of education with the following information:
(1) The full name of the institution;
(2) The full name of the school district in which the participating student is attending;
(3) The term and year the college credit plus course is being delivered;
(4) The roster date;
(5) The SSID number for each public school student, and the assigned student identification number (i.e., CCPID) for each nonpublic and home school student, enrolled in that institutions college credit plus course as of the fifteenth day of the course;
(6) The college credit plus course number as it appears in the postsecondary institutions published course catalogue;
(7) The number of college credit hours conferred for the course, specifying semester or quarter hours; and
(8) The cost per credit hour to be paid for secondary students enrolled in the institution and participating in the identified college credit plus course, based on:
(a) If the per credit hour rate is the default amount in accordance with division (B) of section 3365.01 of the Revised Code then disclose if:
(i) The course is delivered on the college campus, at another location operated by the college, or online;
(ii) The course is delivered at the secondary school and taught by postsecondary faculty member; or
(iii) The course is delivered at the secondary school and taught by a qualified adjunct instructor who may also be a secondary school teacher.
(b) If the secondary and postsecondary parties agreed to an alternative per credit hour payment structure in accordance with division (A)(2) of section 3365.07 of the Revised Code, then disclose that agreed cost per credit hour.
(B) The department of education shall promptly provide the college submission to the secondary school including summer enrollments in fall submissions.
(C) Not later than forty-five calendar days after the department of education received the college submission, the secondary school shall confirm the accuracy of the information provided by the institution under paragraphs (A)(1) to (A)(8) of this rule or dispute the submission to the department of education with accompanying documentation evidencing the districts or secondary schools position.
(1) The department of education shall promptly provide disputed supporting documents to college.
(2) The college shall respond within ten calendar days.
(3) The chancellor of the department of higher education and the superintendent of public instruction will resolve the matter if the parties cannot resolve the dispute.
(D) If a secondary school does not confirm the accuracy of the information provided by the institution or does not dispute the information within the time allotted, then the information shall be considered accurate as provided by the institution.
(E) The department of education shall make payments to colleges based on their submissions, except for items that are disputed, pursuant to section 3365.07 of the Revised Code.
(F) Not later than two weeks after the start of a summer term course, an institution expecting payment on behalf of students enrolling in a course offered during summer term shall provide to the department of education the information required under paragraph (A) of this rule.
Last updated October 6, 2023 at 1:56 PM