Rule 3358:5-5-11 | Proficiency examination compensation policy.
(A) Clark state community college students
(1) Faculty members/division deans need to assure that students have obtained the proper receipt from the cashiers office for proficiency fee payment prior to scheduling the proficiency examination.
(2) After the faculty member has administered or developed the proficiency examination, he/she shall complete a additional pay form indicating the course name, course number, and date of examination and shall indicate the following rate(s):
(a) Payment for administering a proficiency examination - twenty dollars.
(b) Payment for developing a new proficiency examination - fifty dollars.
(3) The additional pay form shall be signed by the faculty member and division dean and forwarded to the payroll office for processing.
(B) Students at CTC and other tech prep sites
(1) Payment for administering a proficiency examination off campus sixty dollars plus mileage.
(2) The additional pay form shall be signed by the faculty member and division dean and forwarded to the colleges tech prep department so this expense can be tracked. The colleges tech prep department will then forward the additional pay form to the payroll office for processing.
Prior Effective Dates: 7/1/1998, 5/30/2003, 3/27/2015