Rule 3701-25-02 | Permission to operate.
(A) The local board of health shall have the right of entry and access to camps at any reasonable time for the purpose of inspecting and investigating conditions relating to the administration and enforcement of rules 3701-25-01 to 3701-25-10 of the Administrative Code.
(1) Before a permit is initially issued and annually thereafter, or more often if necessary, the health commissioner shall cause each camp to be inspected relative to compliance with these rules.
(2) A record shall be made of each inspection.
(B) No person shall operate or maintain a camp unless the following requirements are met:
(1) Receive a site evaluation from the local board of health relative to compliance with Chapter 3701-25 of the Administrative Code. A written report containing information about the location shall be prepared, which shall include at a minimum, its topography, soil conditions, previous uses, and available utilities;
(2) Submission of plans and specifications to the local health jurisdiction described in paragraph (A) of rule 3701-25-03 of the Administrative Code;
(3) Obtain written approval for the plans and specifications from the health commissioner;
(4) Written authorization for the operation of the camp shall be obtained for each calendar year prior to opening the camp for the calendar year for which application is made.
Last updated September 16, 2021 at 1:34 PM