Rule 3772-74-16 | Advertising.
(A) Fantasy contest operator advertisements shall:
(1) Accurately depict any representations made concerning the fantasy contest player's chances of winning, the average number or percent of fantasy contest players who win, and the average net winnings of fantasy contest players;
(2) Include information on playing responsibly and seeking assistance for compulsive behavior or shall direct consumers to a reputable source for such information. If an advertisement is not of sufficient size or duration to reasonably permit inclusion of such information, that advertisement shall refer to a website or application that does prominently include such information; and
(3) Clearly and conspicuously state all material or limiting terms or provide a reference where all material or limiting terms may be found. The reference material shall be publicly available and shall, itself, state the terms clearly and conspicuously.
(B) Fantasy contest operator advertisements shall not:
(1) Prominently depict anyone who is under the age of eighteen;
(2) Depict or imply the endorsement of any university, college, high school, or youth sporting league, event, or athlete; or
(3) Depict fantasy contests that are not compliant with fantasy contest law.