Rule 901:5-3-02 | Approval of systems.
(A) No person shall:
(1) Construct a new stationary ammonia system before the director of agriculture approves the location and design of the system;
(2) Operate a stationary ammonia system before the director approves the system as to design, construction and operation;
(3) Continue to operate a stationary system after the director determines that continued operation would be a distinct hazard to persons or adjoining property;
(4) Install a used container in a stationary system until he has delivered to the director:
(a) A copy of the manufacturer's data report for the container including the design pressure determined by the ASME code in effect at the time of manufacture and evidence of inspection by an Ohio commission inspector;
(b) A report of inspection made by a representative of the director; and if he deems it necessary,
(c) A report of an approved instrument evaluation of the container made by a qualified inspection firm under the supervision of a representative of the director.
(B) The director shall:
(1) Furnish forms for applications for approval of each site plan and design for any system;
(2) Notify each applicant within thirty days after receipt of his application whether or not the application is approved;
(3) Assign a permanent registration number to each system.
Five Year Review Date: