Section 122.95 | Definitions - industrial site improvement fund grants.
As used in sections 122.95 to 122.952 of the Revised Code:
(A) "Commercial or industrial areas" means areas zoned either commercial or industrial by the local zoning authority or an area not zoned, but in which there is located one or more commercial or industrial activities.
(B) "Eligible county" means any of the following:
(1) A county designated as being in the "Appalachian region" under the "Appalachian Regional Development Act of 1965," 79 Stat. 5, 40 U.S.C. App. 403;
(2) A county that is a "distressed area" as defined in section 122.16 of the Revised Code;
(3) A county that within the previous calendar year has had a job loss numbering two hundred or more of which one hundred or more are manufacturing-related as reported in the notices prepared by the department of job and family services pursuant to the "Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act," 102 Stat. 890 (1988), 29 U.S.C. 2101 et seq., as amended.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 29, 2005 – House Bill 66 - 126th General Assembly [ View September 29, 2005 Version ]
- September 29, 2015 – House Bill 64 - 131st General Assembly [ View September 29, 2015 Version ]