Section 149.434 | Public offices to maintain employee database.
September 30, 2021
House Bill 110 - 134th General Assembly
(A) Each public office or person responsible for public records shall maintain a database or a list that includes the name of all public officials and employees elected to or employed by that public office. The database or list is a public record and shall be made available upon a request made pursuant to section 149.43 of the Revised Code.
(B) As used in this section:
(1) "Employee" has the same meaning as in section 9.40 of the Revised Code.
(2) "Public official" has the same meaning as in section 117.01 of the Revised Code.
(3) "Public record" has the same meaning as in section 149.43 of the Revised Code.
Last updated July 14, 2021 at 12:50 PM
Available Versions of this Section
- September 1, 2008 – House Bill 46 - 127th General Assembly [ View September 1, 2008 Version ]
- September 30, 2021 – Amended by House Bill 110 - 134th General Assembly [ View September 30, 2021 Version ]