Skip to main content
Back To Top Top Back To Top
The Legislative Service Commission staff updates the Revised Code on an ongoing basis, as it completes its act review of enacted legislation. Updates may be slower during some times of the year, depending on the volume of enacted legislation.

Section 3111.29 | Enforcing support obligation.

You are viewing a past version of this section that is no longer in effect View Current Version

Once an acknowledgment of paternity becomes final under section 3111.25 of the Revised Code, the mother or other custodian or guardian of the child may do either of the following:

(A) File a complaint pursuant to section 2151.231 of the Revised Code in the juvenile court or other court with jurisdiction under section 2101.022 or 2301.03 of the Revised Code of the county in which the child or the guardian or legal custodian of the child resides requesting that the court order the father or mother to pay an amount for the support of the child ;

(B) Contact the child support enforcement agency for assistance in obtaining a child support order as defined in section 3119.01 of the Revised Code.

Last updated January 24, 2024 at 10:57 AM

Available Versions of this Section