Section 3119.90 | Agency determination that support order should terminate.
(A) If, pursuant to an investigation conducted under section 3119.89 of the Revised Code, the child support enforcement agency determines both that a child support order should terminate and that child support amounts paid pursuant to the order should be impounded because continuation of receipt and disbursement would lead to an overpayment by the obligor, the agency shall do the following:
(1) With respect to a court child support order, immediately notify the court that issued the order of the results of its investigation and submit to the court an order impounding any funds received for the child pursuant to the court child support order that was under investigation;
(2) With respect to an administrative child support order, issue an administrative order impounding any funds received for the child pursuant to the administrative child support order that was under investigation.
(B) A child support enforcement agency that conducts an investigation of a child support order shall give the obligor and obligee under the order notice of the results of its investigation and a copy of any court or administrative impound order issued pursuant to division (A) of this section. The obligor and obligee also shall be given all of the following:
(1) Notice of their right to request an administrative hearing regarding any conclusions of the investigation;
(2) Notice of the procedures and time deadlines for requesting the hearing;
(3)(a) Notice that the conclusions of the investigations will be issued as an administrative order by the agency if the underlying order is an administrative child support order;
(b) Notice that the conclusions of the investigations will be submitted to the court for inclusion into a revised or terminated court child support order with no further court hearing if the underlying order is a court child support order.
(4) Notice that no revised administrative or court child support order will be issued if either the obligor or obligee requests an administrative hearing on the investigation conclusions within fourteen days after notice is issued under this division.