Section 3313.6026 | FAFSA data sharing agreement.
(A) As used in this section, "school governing authority" means any of the following:
(1) The governing authority of a community school established under Chapter 3314. of the Revised Code;
(2) The governing body of a STEM school established under Chapter 3326. of the Revised Code;
(3) The board of trustees of a college-preparatory boarding school established under Chapter 3328. of the Revised Code;
(4) The governing authority of a chartered nonpublic school.
(B) Each school district board of education and each school governing authority that operates a high school shall enter into a data sharing agreement with the chancellor of higher education for the purposes of operating the free application for federal student aid data system established under section 3333.301 of the Revised Code. Each school district or school shall provide principals and school counselors with access to the data system to assist with efforts to support and encourage students to complete the free application for federal student aid form.
Last updated September 9, 2021 at 9:40 AM
Available Versions of this Section
- September 30, 2021 – Enacted by House Bill 110 - 134th General Assembly [ View September 30, 2021 Version ]