Section 3317.037 | Attendance records for career-technical planning district.
(A) As used in this section:
(1) "Contracting district" means a school district that has entered into a contract to provide career-technical education services that meet standards set by the state board of education to one or more other school districts.
(2) "Career-technical planning district" has the same meaning as in section 3317.023 of the Revised Code.
(3) "Home district" means any city, local, or exempted village school district that is also not a lead district or a contracting district.
(4) "Lead district" means a lead district, as defined in section 3317.023 of the Revised Code, which is designated by the department of education to provide primary career-technical education leadership within a career-technical planning district.
(B) For the purposes of maintaining student enrollment records under section 3317.03 of the Revised Code, the superintendent of each home district shall provide to the lead district or contracting district the attendance records for each student who receives career-technical education services provided by the lead district or contracting district in facilities operated by the student's home district.
(C) Any lead district of a career-technical planning district may enter into an agreement with another school district within that career-technical planning district under which the lead district and the other school district may establish a method to determine the full-time equivalency for each student attending school in both districts for the purposes of calculating each district's enrollment under section 3317.03 of the Revised Code.
Available Versions of this Section
- March 2, 2021 – Enacted by Senate Bill 89 - 133rd General Assembly [ View March 2, 2021 Version ]