Section 3701.362 | Identifying and informing persons who may benefit from palliative care.
(A) Each of the health care facilities and providers identified in division (B) of this section shall do both of the following:
(1) Establish a system for identifying patients or residents who could benefit from palliative care;
(2) Provide information on palliative care to patients and residents who could benefit from palliative care.
(B) Division (A) of this section applies to all of the following:
(1) A hospital registered under section 3701.07 of the Revised Code;
(2) An ambulatory surgical facility, as defined in section 3702.30 of the Revised Code;
(3) A nursing home, residential care facility, county home, or district home, as defined in section 3721.01 of the Revised Code;
(4) A veterans' home operated under Chapter 5907. of the Revised Code;
(5) A hospice care program or pediatric respite care program, as defined in section 3712.01 of the Revised Code;
(6) A home health agency, as defined in section 3701.881 of the Revised Code.
Available Versions of this Section
- March 20, 2019 – Enacted by House Bill 286, 132nd General Assembly [ View March 20, 2019 Version ]