Section 3740.07 | Enforcement.
September 30, 2021
House Bill 110 - 134th General Assembly
(A) For any of the reasons established in rules adopted under section 3740.10 of the Revised Code, the department of health may take one or more of the following actions, as applicable, with respect to an applicant for or the holder of a license under this chapter:
(1) Refuse to issue a license;
(2) Refuse to renew or reinstate the holder's license;
(3) Impose limitations on the holder's license;
(4) Revoke or suspend the holder's license;
(5) Place the license holder on probation with regard to the holder's license or otherwise reprimand the license holder.
(B) All actions taken under this section shall be taken in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code.
Last updated October 19, 2021 at 5:42 PM
Available Versions of this Section
- September 30, 2021 – Enacted by House Bill 110 - 134th General Assembly [ View September 30, 2021 Version ]