Section 3740.10 | Rules.
(A) The director of health shall adopt rules as the director considers necessary to implement this chapter, including rules that do all of the following:
(1) Prescribe license application forms and procedures;
(2) Specify the documentation that must be provided and conditions that must be met by an applicant seeking a license on the basis of division (A)(1)(a)(iv) of section 3740.03 of the Revised Code;
(3) Prescribe license renewal application forms and procedures;
(4) Establish the reasons for which the department of health may take action under section 3740.07 of the Revised Code;
(5) Processes for dispute resolution and appeals related to licensing disputes.
(B) All rules adopted under this section shall be adopted in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code. In addition, the rules shall be adopted in consultation with the director of aging and medicaid director.
Last updated October 19, 2021 at 5:42 PM
Available Versions of this Section
- September 30, 2021 – Enacted by House Bill 110 - 134th General Assembly [ View September 30, 2021 Version ]