Section 3742.32 | Advisory council.
(A) The director of health shall appoint an advisory council to assist in the ongoing development and implementation of the child lead poisoning prevention program created under section 3742.31 of the Revised Code. The advisory council shall consist of the following members:
(1) A representative of the department of medicaid;
(2) A representative of the bureau of child care in the department of job and family services;
(3) A representative of the department of environmental protection;
(4) A representative of the department of education;
(5) A representative of the development services agency;
(6) A representative of the Ohio apartment owner's association;
(7) A representative of the Ohio healthy homes network;
(8) A representative of the Ohio environmental health association;
(9) An Ohio representative of the American coatings association;
(10) A representative from Ohio realtors;
(11) A representative of the Ohio housing finance agency;
(12) A physician knowledgeable in the field of lead poisoning prevention;
(13) A representative of the public.
(B) The advisory council shall do both of the following:
(1) Provide the director with advice regarding the policies the child lead poisoning prevention program should emphasize, preferred methods of financing the program, and any other matter relevant to the program's operation;
(2) Submit a report of the state's activities to the governor, president of the senate, and speaker of the house of representatives on or before the first day of March each year.