Section 3781.36 | Duties of committee.
(A) The underground technical committee shall do the following:
(1) Coordinate with the public utilities commission in carrying out its duties under Chapter 4913. of the Revised Code;
(2) Provide subject matter expertise when requested during inquiries conducted under section 4913.09 of the Revised Code;
(3) Review reports in accordance with section 4913.15 of the Revised Code;
(5) Perform any additional duties as may be required under this chapter.
(B) The committee shall meet as necessary to carry out its duties and meet the time-period requirements of division (B) of section 4913.15 of the Revised Code, but not less than once every three months. A majority of committee members constitutes a quorum.
Available Versions of this Section
- March 23, 2015 – Senate Bill 378 - 130th General Assembly [ View March 23, 2015 Version ]