Section 3905.484 | Establishing criteria for course or program of study for license examination.
(A) The superintendent of insurance shall establish criteria for any course or program of study that is offered in this state under section 3905.04 or sections 3905.481 to 3905.486 of the Revised Code.
(1) An insurance company admitted to transact business in this state;
(2) An accredited college or university;
(3) An insurance trade association;
(4) An independent program of instruction that is approved by the superintendent;
(5) Any institution as defined in section 1713.01 of the Revised Code that holds a certificate of authorization issued by the Ohio board of regents under Chapter 1713. of the Revised Code or is exempt under that chapter from the requirements for a certificate of authorization.