Section 4121.42 | In-service training programs.
(A) The administrator of workers' compensation and the industrial commission shall cooperatively implement with adequate staff a comprehensive in-service training program for their respective personnel that provides training with respect to the workers' compensation system in at least all of the following areas:
(1) General policies;
(4) Management training, including supervision, system design, and budget drafting.
(B) The in-service training programs may be conducted by the permanent staff of the commission and the bureau or by any public or private person the commission or bureau designates.
(C) Personnel of each administrative section of the bureau and the commission shall receive training programs adequate to ensure all of the following:
(1) Familiarity with section duties and policy;
(2) Familiarity with duties and policy of sections which directly relate to their section;
(3) Continuous updating of policy and techniques for accomplishing section duties.
Available Versions of this Section
- October 20, 1993 – House Bill 107 - 120th General Assembly [ View October 20, 1993 Version ]