Section 4723.69 | Board to adopt program implementation rules.
(A) The board of nursing shall adopt rules to implement sections 4723.61 to 4723.68 of the Revised Code. All rules adopted under this section shall be adopted in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code.
(B) The rules adopted under this section shall establish or specify all of the following:
(1) Fees, in an amount sufficient to cover the costs the board incurs in implementing sections 4723.61 to 4723.68 of the Revised Code, for certification as a medication aide and approval of a medication aide training program;
(2) Requirements to obtain a medication aide certificate that are not otherwise specified in section 4723.651 of the Revised Code;
(3) Procedures for renewal of medication aide certificates;
(4) The extent to which the board determines that the reasons for taking disciplinary actions under section 4723.28 of the Revised Code are applicable reasons for taking disciplinary actions under section 4723.652 of the Revised Code against an applicant for or holder of a medication aide certificate;
(5) Standards for medication aide training programs, including the examination to be administered by the training program to test an individual's ability to administer prescription medications safely;
(6) Standards for approval of continuing education programs and courses for medication aides;
(7) Reasons for denying, revoking, or suspending approval of a medication aide training program;
Available Versions of this Section
- March 20, 2013 – House Bill 303 - 129th General Assembly [ View March 20, 2013 Version ]