Section 4729.691 | Information regarding drug take-back programs.
(A) The state board of pharmacy shall make available on its internet web site information regarding the drug take-back program established under section 4729.69 of the Revised Code. The information shall include all of the following:
(1) A description of the drugs eligible for collection by participating entities;
(2) A description of available options for collection, including take-back events and collection by receptacle or mail;
(3) A directory of participating entities, including the address, telephone number, and hours of operation for each entity;
(4) A list of take-back events, including the date, time, and location for each event.
(B) The board may engage in other activities designed to promote public awareness of the drug take-back program.
Available Versions of this Section
- March 22, 2019 – Enacted by Senate Bill 229, 132nd General Assembly [ View March 22, 2019 Version ]