Section 4731.252 | Practitioner eligibility.
(A) A practitioner is eligible to participate in the confidential monitoring program established under section 4731.25 of the Revised Code if both of the following are the case:
(1) The practitioner is or may be impaired.
(2) At the time the practitioner seeks to participate in the program, the practitioner is not under the terms of a consent agreement with, or an order issued by, the board for impairment.
(B) All of the following apply to a practitioner who participates in the program:
(1) The practitioner must comply with all terms and conditions for continued participation in and successful completion of the program.
(2) On acceptance into the program, the practitioner must suspend practice if the monitoring organization, evaluator, or treatment provider recommends such a suspension.
(3) The practitioner is responsible for all costs associated with participation.
(4) The practitioner is deemed to have waived any right to confidentiality that would prevent the monitoring organization conducting the program or a treatment provider from making reports required by section 4731.25 of the Revised Code.
Last updated August 28, 2023 at 10:31 AM
Available Versions of this Section
- February 8, 2018 – Enacted by House Bill 145 - 132nd General Assembly [ View February 8, 2018 Version ]
- March 23, 2022 – Amended by House Bill 122 - 134th General Assembly [ View March 23, 2022 Version ]
- October 3, 2023 – Amended by House Bill 33 - 135th General Assembly [ View October 3, 2023 Version ]