Section 4759.08 | Fees; receipts.
(A) The state medical board shall charge and collect fees as described in this section for issuing the following:
(1) An application for an initial dietitian license, two hundred twenty-five dollars;
(2) License renewal, one hundred eighty dollars;
(3) A limited permit, or renewal of the permit, sixty-five dollars;
(4) A duplicate license or permit, thirty-five dollars;
(5) In the case of a person holding a license issued under this chapter, a license verification fee of fifty dollars.
(B) All receipts of the board shall be deposited in the state treasury to the credit of the state medical board operating fund in accordance with section 4731.24 of the Revised Code.