Section 5101.741 | Duties of commission.
(A) The elder abuse commission shall formulate and recommend strategies on all of the following:
(1) Increasing awareness of and improving education on elder abuse;
(2) Increasing research on elder abuse;
(3) Improving policy, funding, and programming related to elder abuse, including estimated funding necessary to implement specific recommendations;
(4) Improving the judicial response to elder abuse victims;
(5) Identifying ways to coordinate statewide efforts to address elder abuse.
(B) The commission shall prepare and issue a biennial report on a plan of action that may be used by local communities to aid in the development of efforts to combat elder abuse. The report shall include the commission's recommendations made under division (A) of this section.
(C) The attorney general may adopt rules as necessary for the commission to carry out its duties. The rules shall be adopted in accordance with section 111.15 of the Revised Code.
Last updated August 24, 2021 at 4:40 PM