Section 5124.513 | Entering operator duties under provider agreement.
(A) Comply with all applicable federal statutes and regulations;
(B) Comply with section 5124.07 of the Revised Code and all other applicable state statutes and rules;
(C) Comply with all the terms and conditions of the exiting operator's provider agreement, including all of the following:
(1) Any plan of correction;
(2) Compliance with health and safety standards;
(3) Compliance with the ownership and financial interest disclosure requirements of 42 C.F.R. 455.104, 455.105, and 1002.3;
(4) Compliance with the civil rights requirements of 45 C.F.R. parts 80, 84, and 90;
(5) Compliance with additional requirements imposed by the department;
(6) Any sanctions relating to remedies for violation of the provider agreement, including deficiencies, compliance periods, accountability periods, monetary penalties, notification for correction of contract violations, and history of deficiencies.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 29, 2013 – House Bill 59, 130th General Assembly [ View September 29, 2013 Version ]