Skip to main content
Back To Top Top Back To Top
The Legislative Service Commission staff updates the Revised Code on an ongoing basis, as it completes its act review of enacted legislation. Updates may be slower during some times of the year, depending on the volume of enacted legislation.

Section 715.211 | Assisting park districts.


The legislative authority of any municipal corporation may make contributions of moneys, supplies, equipment, office facilities, or other personal property or services to any board of park commissioners established pursuant to Chapter 1545. of the Revised Code for the expenses of park planning, acquisition, management, and improvement. The board of park commissioners may accept such contributions without the approval of the terms by the probate judge.

Available Versions of this Section