Section 9.242 | Debarred vendors; participation in state contracts.
(A) As used in this section:
(1) "State agency" has the meaning defined in section 1.60 of the Revised Code.
(2) "State contract" means any contract for goods, services, or construction that is paid for in whole or in part with state funds. A state contract is considered to be awarded when it is entered into or executed, regardless of whether the parties to the contract have exchanged any money.
(3) "Participate" means to respond to any solicitation or procurement issued by a state agency or be the recipient of an award of a state contract, or to provide any goods or services to any state agency.
(B) No vendor who has been debarred by any state agency shall participate in any state contract during the period of debarment. After the debarment period expires, the vendor may be eligible to respond to any solicitation or procurement, provide goods or services to, and be awarded contracts by state agencies if the vendor is not otherwise listed on a list of debarred vendors applicable to state contracts.
(C) State agencies shall exclude any vendor debarred under sections 125.25, 153.02, or 5513.06 of the Revised Code, or any other section of the Revised Code from participating in state contracts.
Last updated November 3, 2021 at 4:52 PM
Available Versions of this Section
- October 17, 2019 – Amended by House Bill 166 - 133rd General Assembly [ View October 17, 2019 Version ]
- April 4, 2023 – Amended by Senate Bill 288 - 134th General Assembly [ View April 4, 2023 Version ]