Rule 4906-3-07 | Service and publication of accepted, complete applications.
(A) Upon receipt of notification from the chairman that the standard certificate application is complete, the applicant shall:
(1) Serve a copy of the accepted, complete application, either electronically or by disk, on the chief executive officer of each municipal corporation, county, township, and the head of each public agency charged with the duty of protecting the environment or of planning land use in the area in which any portion of such facility is to be located. Hard copies shall be made available upon request. As used in this rule, "any portion" includes site or route alternatives as provided in rule 4906-3-05 of the Administrative Code.
(2) Place a copy of the accepted, complete application or place a notice of the availability of such application in the main public library of each political subdivision as referenced in division (B) of 4906.06 of the Revised Code. If a notice is provided, that notice shall state that an electronic or paper copy of the accepted, complete application is available from the applicant (with instructions as to how to obtain an electronic or paper copy), available for inspection at the applicant's main office, available for inspection at the board's main office, and available at any other sites at which the applicant will maintain a copy of the accepted, complete application.
(3) Supply the board with such additional copies of the accepted, complete application as the board shall require.
(4) Supply the board with a certificate of its service of such accepted, complete standard certificate application, which shall include the name, address, and official title of each person so served, together with the date on which service was performed and a description of the method by which service was obtained.
(5) Submit the application fee.
(B) The applicant shall maintain on its website, information as to how to request an electronic or paper copy of the accepted, complete application. Upon request for a paper copy of the accepted, complete application, the applicant shall supply the copy within five business days and at no more than cost.
(C) Proof of compliance with the requirements of this rule shall be filed in the case.