Section 3302.035 | Reports regarding measures for students with disabilities.
(A) Not later than October 1, 2015, and not later than the first day of October each year thereafter, the department of education and workforce shall report for each school district, each community school established under Chapter 3314., each STEM school established under Chapter 3326., and each college-preparatory boarding school established under Chapter 3328. of the Revised Code, the following measures for students with disabilities enrolled in that school district or community, STEM, or college-preparatory boarding school:
(1) The value-added progress dimension score disaggregated for that subgroup, as determined by the department;
(2) The performance index score for that subgroup, as defined under division (A) of section 3302.01 of the Revised Code;
(3) The four- and five-year adjusted cohort graduation rates, as defined under divisions (G)(1) and (2) of section 3302.01 of the Revised Code, for that subgroup.
(B) The department shall make each report completed pursuant to division (A) of this section available on its web site for comparison purposes.
Last updated August 2, 2023 at 1:46 PM
Available Versions of this Section
- September 17, 2014 – House Bill 487 - 130th General Assembly [ View September 17, 2014 Version ]
- September 30, 2021 – Amended by House Bill 82 - 134th General Assembly [ View September 30, 2021 Version ]
- October 3, 2023 – Amended by House Bill 33 - 135th General Assembly [ View October 3, 2023 Version ]