Section 3302.037 | Notification of report card results to parents, board.
(A) Not more than thirty days after the department of education and workforce issues report cards under section 3302.03 of the Revised Code, each school district and school building shall do the following:
(1) Notify parents that the report card has been released and how parents can access the report card. Notification may include mailed letters, emails, newsletters, or any other proactive notification method used by districts and buildings to contact parents.
(2) Include a link to the report card on the district's or school's web site.
(B) Each superintendent of a school district shall present the results of the district's report card to the school district board of education not later than thirty days after the report cards are issued under section 3302.03 of the Revised Code.
Last updated August 2, 2023 at 1:49 PM
Available Versions of this Section
- February 1, 2016 – Enacted by House Bill 2 - 131st General Assembly [ View February 1, 2016 Version ]
- September 30, 2021 – Enacted by House Bill 82 - 134th General Assembly [ View September 30, 2021 Version ]
- October 3, 2023 – Amended by House Bill 33 - 135th General Assembly [ View October 3, 2023 Version ]