Section 3365.10 | Application for waiver of requirements of program.
(A) Any public or participating nonpublic secondary school or any public or participating private college may apply to the chancellor of higher education and the department of education and workforce for a waiver from the requirements of the college credit plus program. The chancellor and the department may grant a waiver under this section for an agreement or for a proposed agreement between a public or participating nonpublic secondary school and a public or participating private or out-of-state college, only if the agreement does both of the following:
(1) Includes innovative programming proposed to exclusively address the needs of underrepresented student subgroups;
(2) Meets all criteria set forth in rules adopted by the chancellor and the department pursuant to division (C) of this section.
(B) Any waiver granted under this section shall apply only to the agreement for which the waiver is granted and shall not apply to any other agreement that the school or college enters into under this chapter.
(C) The chancellor and the department shall jointly adopt rules, in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code, regarding the granting of waivers under this section.
Last updated September 5, 2023 at 10:09 AM
Available Versions of this Section
- September 17, 2014 – House Bill 487 - 130th General Assembly [ View September 17, 2014 Version ]
- September 29, 2017 – Amended by House Bill 49 - 132nd General Assembly [ View September 29, 2017 Version ]
- October 3, 2023 – Amended by House Bill 33 - 135th General Assembly [ View October 3, 2023 Version ]