Section 4123.86 | Report regarding cancer claims.
(A) The administrator of workers' compensation shall prepare a report containing the following information regarding presumed cancer claims under division (D)(3)(b) of section 742.38 and division (X) of section 4123.68 of the Revised Code:
(1) The number of approved claims;
(2) The number of disapproved claims;
(3) The number of active claims;
(4) The cost related to claims described in divisions (A)(1) and (3) of this section.
(B) The administrator shall submit the initial report required under division (A) of this section not later than two years after the effective date of this section, and an updated report every two years thereafter, to all of the following:
(1) The speaker and the minority leader of the house of representatives;
(2) The president and minority leader of the senate;
(3) The Ohio fire chiefs' association or its successor organization;
(4) The Ohio association of professional fire fighters or its successor organization;
(5) The Ohio municipal league or its successor organization.
Available Versions of this Section
- April 6, 2017 – Enacted by Senate Bill 27, 131st General Assembly [ View April 6, 2017 Version ]