Section 4729.92 | Applicant for registration as a pharmacy technician trainee.
May 14, 2021
House Bill 6 - 134th General Assembly
(A) An applicant for registration as a pharmacy technician trainee shall:
(1) Except as provided in section 4729.921 of the Revised Code, comply with divisions (B)(1)(a) to (c) of section 4729.90 of the Revised Code;
(2) Be enrolled in or plan to enroll in education and training that will allow the applicant to meet the requirements established by the state board of pharmacy in rules adopted under section 4729.94 of the Revised Code;
(3) Comply with sections 4776.01 to 4776.04 of the Revised Code.
(B) A pharmacist or pharmacy intern whose license has been denied, revoked, suspended, or otherwise restricted by the board shall not be registered as a pharmacy technician trainee.
Last updated June 2, 2021 at 3:58 PM
Available Versions of this Section
- April 6, 2017 – Amended by Senate Bill 319 - 131st General Assembly [ View April 6, 2017 Version ]
- May 14, 2021 – Amended by House Bill 6 - 134th General Assembly [ View May 14, 2021 Version ]
- October 9, 2021 – Amended by House Bill 6 - 134th General Assembly [ View October 9, 2021 Version ]