Section 4752.11 | Application for certificate of registration to provide home medical services.
(A) A person seeking a certificate of registration to provide home medical equipment services shall apply to the state board of pharmacy on a form the board shall prescribe and provide. The application must be accompanied by the registration fee established in rules adopted under section 4752.17 of the Revised Code, except that the board may waive all or part of the fee if the board determines that an applicant's certificate of registration will be issued in the last six months of the biennial registration period established under section 4752.12 of the Revised Code.
(B) The applicant shall specify in the application all of the following:
(1) The name of the facility from which services will be provided;
(2) The facility's address;
(3) The facility's telephone number;
(4) A person who may be contacted with regard to the facility;
(5) The name of the national accrediting body that issued the accreditation on which the application is based;
(6) The applicant's accreditation number and the expiration date of the accreditation;
(7) A telephone number that may be used twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, to obtain information related to the facility's provision of home medical equipment services.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 23, 2008 – House Bill 562 - 127th General Assembly [ View September 23, 2008 Version ]
- January 21, 2018 – Amended by House Bill 49 - 132nd General Assembly [ View January 21, 2018 Version ]