Section 5101.897 | Employee prohibitions.
(A) No employee of the youth and family ombudsman office shall do any of the following:
(1) Hold any office of trust or profit;
(2) Engage in any occupation or business interfering or inconsistent with the duties of the office;
(3) Serve on any committee of any political party;
(4) Have any interest that is, or may be, in conflict with the interests and concerns of the office.
(B) As used in this section, "office of trust or profit" means any of the following:
(1) A federal or state elective office or an elective office of a political subdivision of the state;
(2) A position on a board or commission of the state that is appointed by the governor;
(4) An office of the government of the United States that is appointed by the president of the United States.
Last updated May 25, 2022 at 2:54 PM
Available Versions of this Section
- May 30, 2022 – Enacted by House Bill 4 - 134th General Assembly [ View May 30, 2022 Version ]