Section 3796.19 | Processor license.
(A) Notwithstanding any conflicting provision of the Revised Code, the holder of a current, valid processor license issued under this chapter may do any of the following:
(1) Obtain medical marijuana from one or more licensed cultivators;
(2) Subject to division (B) of this section, process medical marijuana obtained from one or more licensed cultivators into a form described in section 3796.06 of the Revised Code;
(3) Deliver or sell processed medical marijuana to one or more licensed retail dispensaries.
(B) When processing medical marijuana, a licensed processor shall do both of the following:
(1) Package the medical marijuana in accordance with child-resistant effectiveness standards described in 16 C.F.R. 1700.15(b) on the effective date of this section;
(2) Label the medical marijuana packaging with the product's tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol content;
(3) Comply with any packaging or labeling requirements established in rules adopted by the department of commerce under section 3796.03 of the Revised Code.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 8, 2016 – House Bill 523 - 131st General Assembly [ View September 8, 2016 Version ]