Section 3796.21 | Rights of current laboratory license holders.
(A) Notwithstanding any conflicting provision of the Revised Code, the holder of a current, valid laboratory license issued under this chapter may do both of the following:
(1) Obtain medical marijuana from one or more cultivators, processors, and retail dispensaries licensed under this chapter;
(2) Conduct medical marijuana testing in the manner specified in rules adopted under section 3796.03 of the Revised Code.
(B) When testing medical marijuana, a licensed laboratory shall do both of the following:
(1) Test the marijuana for potency, homogeneity, and contamination;
(2) Prepare a report of the test results.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 8, 2016 – House Bill 523, 131st General Assembly [ View September 8, 2016 Version ]