Section 4713.07 | Duties of board.
The state board of cosmetology shall do all of the following:
(A) Prescribe and make available application forms to be used by persons seeking admission to an examination conducted under section 4713.24 of the Revised Code or a license issued under this chapter;
(B) Prescribe and make available application forms to be used by persons seeking renewal of a license issued under this chapter;
(C) Report to the proper prosecuting officer all violations of section 4713.14 of the Revised Code of which the board is aware;
(D) Submit a written report annually to the governor that provides all of the following:
(1) A discussion of the conditions in this state of the branches of cosmetology;
(2) A brief summary of the board's proceedings during the year the report covers;
(3) A statement of all money that the board received and expended during the year the report covers.
(E) Keep a record of all of the following:
(1) The board's proceedings;
(4) The name and address of each tanning facility issued a permit under section 4713.48 of the Revised Code;
(5) The date and number of each license and permit that the board issues ;
(F) Assist ex-offenders and military veterans who hold licenses issued by the board to find employment within salons or other facilities within this state;
(G) All other duties that this chapter imposes on the board.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 28, 2012 – Senate Bill 337 - 129th General Assembly [ View September 28, 2012 Version ]
- September 13, 2016 – Amended by Senate Bill 213 - 131st General Assembly [ View September 13, 2016 Version ]
- January 21, 2018 – Amended by House Bill 49 - 132nd General Assembly [ View January 21, 2018 Version ]